Saturday, December 8, 2007

Can I interest you in some Egyptian Property, Sir?


In my last-but-one blog entry, I apologized for the fact that I haven't been as active either here or on the main Propertastic! site as I usually am because I have been very hard at work on two big projects.
One of these was Propertastic's Complete Guide to Hurghada Property and Red Sea Riviera Real Estate, and the other one I said I would tell you about a week later. That week became two weeks because I then got involved in yet another huge project that was even more urgent. Again I will tell you about that next week once it is released.
But anyway, let me tell you what I've been hard at work on.
As much as I enjoy nothing more than spending all my time sitting around in front of a PC researching international property and telling the whole world my thoughts, my bank manager, girlfriend, parents and everyone else who knows me aren't quite as impressed with my dedication and have suggested that it's time that I started to earn a proper living.
Several people have told me that I could put all of the research that I have made into the Egypt real estate market to good use by introducing potential buyers to developers who would then cross my palm with silver for every person I send to them.
Well, it sounded pretty good to me - better than getting a real job at least - and so this is what I have done. Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce you to ...
Yes, my new baby is born - a new website that concentrates purely on Egyptian property, because that's what I know most about and that's what I believe in.
So, if all my (endless, recently) talk of buying property on the Red Sea Riviera has got you thinking that it might be the right investment for you, then maybe you would like to come and visit my lovely new site and perhaps think about making your inquiry via me rather than someone else. Whichever agent you deal with, you will end up at the developer in the end, so you might just as well deal with me as anyone else.
Don't expect the hard sell from me, because I'm pretty rubbish at selling. I'm good at talking and analyzing and so I can help you to get exactly the right property for you.
As well as offering property to UK buyers, my girlfriend will also be operating under the Egypt Real banner in Latvia. Ideally, I would like to set up a network of partners all over Europe to work with so that other nationalities will also be catered for. I know that Propertastic! gets visitors from all over the world and so it would be nice if they also have some local representative to deal with.
If you are reading this and you are based outside the UK and interested in offering the best of Egyptian property in your country, then I would very much like to hear from you to see if there's something that we can do together. Check out this page of the Egypt Real site if you are interested in finding out more information.
For the rest of you, take a look at my lovely new site now at: http://www.egypt-real.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post and sharing your work. I think if you want to be a professional in some field, dedication is core.
The subject named property, is very huge for research. And you are working about property, you have to gain a lot, transform it to facts, identify figures. So keep it going. Best wishes.

Nick @ Propertastic! said...

Many thanks for the kind words.

Regular readers might have noticed that I haven't updated the blog for a while. This is due to the fact that the Hurghada sales business took off much faster than I could ever have imagined.

As a result, the obvious next step was to actually move out to Hurghada so that I could be where the action is, so I have been living and working here since 31 January.

The market is so completely crazy that I have been doing too much working and not enough living as I am rushed off my feet the whole time.

So this is why I have not really had the luxury of much time in order to devote to Propertastic! as I had last year.